Ready to Take the Next Step?
Find out whether we have a study that’s right for you!
Welcome to Pacific Research Partners, a division of CNS Network
Founded in 2010, Pacific Research Partners is a leading clinical research center in Northern California. PRP has conducted countless clinical trials with a focus on neurological, psychological, and general health conditions. We have recently added new services with the addition of an rTMS machine in 2017 to help people suffering from depression.
If you or a loved one suffers from a Neurological, Psychological, or a General Health condition, take the next step today and contact a PRP representative! Our Oakland location is easy to reach by BART and public transportation.
http://davidpisarra.com/joint-venture-contractual-agreement COVID-19 Update
In an effort to continue providing essential clinical research studies and medical care for our study participants, while keeping our staff and participants safe from the spread of COVID-19, CNS has instituted the following policies and changes.
- All prescreen appointments will now be conducted over the phone.
- Staggered visit appointment times to reduce the number of people in the clinic at any point in time
- Regular cleaning/disinfecting of all surfaces in our clinic
- Temperature checks for all staff and patients before being allowed to enter the premises
- COVID-19 health screener questionnaire must be completed before scheduling any in-person appointment visit.
- We are also beginning to implement COVID-19 screenings for certain studies at specific facilities (pending testing availability)
Together we can overcome COVID-19. Until a vaccine is found, we thank you for your understanding and patience and hope that you continue to support CNS and clinical research by participating in a clinical research study.
Pacific Research Partners COVID-19 http://ifcus.org/archives.php policy updates